The Quechee Club
Ownership has its privileges. Every home or homesite purchase in Quechee Lakes comes with automatic membership to the exclusive Quechee Club. It's the perfect place to meet, relax, have a good time and stay in shape. Along with two private 18-hole championship golf courses crafted by Geoffrey Cornish, the Club provides a number of activities, privileges and amenities.
They include the following:
- Downhill ski area with quad chairlift and ski school.
- 12 tennis courts (8 Har-tru and 4 all weather) and 1 indoor squash court.
- Outdoor swimming pool and indoor lap pool.
- Fitness center with free weights, aerobics/multipurpose rooms and a family area.
- 35 miles of trails for cross-country skiing, biking, hiking and snowshoeing.
- Access to Lake Pinneo with beachfront, lifeguards, snack shack and volleyball.
- The Grille Room Restaurant that is open for lunch and dinner.
- A camp for children and teens at Murphy Farm during summer and school vacations.
- Organized social activities for all ages, year-round, including group tours, dances and more.